Sihoo M57 mesh ergonomic office chair, which can stand the test of time. Its 110° backrest initial angle, distinctive ergonomic S-curved design and the flowed waterfall arc seating design, made it the classic symbol of the comfort.
We carefully selected flexible and breathable mesh, which makes you cool and comfortable in hot conditions or after a long time sitting.
Sihoo M57 ergonomic office chair is a high performance office chair that takes into account the ergonomic sitting position and uses advanced technology. It has multiple adjustabilities, from the headrest, lumbar support, 3D armrests, seat height, recline and recline tension, to help you maintain the optimal seating posture and enjoy a healthy work experience.
- Fully breathable mesh fabric keeps you cool and comfortable.
- Passed BIFMA and EN1335 test, with excellent quality and guarantee.
- Human-centred 3D armrests relax your shoulders and arms, allowing you to focus on productive work.
- The waterfall arc seating design naturally fit your sitting posture, distracting pressure from tighs and hips.
- 126° three level of recline relax your body.
- Double adjustment lumbar support provide good care for your lumbar spine.
- Multi-dimensional adjustable headrest (45 degree angle, 9cm height) provide you the most comfort to different usage scenarios.
• Seat Width: 20.1"
• Seat Depth: 18.1"
• Seat Height: 17.9''-21.9''
• Weight Capacity: 330 lbs
• PP headrests, backrests
• Fully breathable and elastic PE+Polyester special mesh
• 3D arms made of electroplated steel + PA armrest frame and PU armrest surface
• Multi-functional mechanical steel three-position locking mechanism, adjustable lift, tilt and tilt tension
• Lumbar pillow covered with thick foam
• PU carpet casters or hard floor casters with quiet roll technology
With regular care and maintenance, your SIHOO product will provide many years of superior performance and satisfaction.
• Vacuum your chair as needed.
• Do not brush fabric or use a vacuum attachment with a rotary brush. Brushing may permanently damage the nap or change the character of the fabric.
• Immediately soak up the stain with a soft absorbent cloth.
• Do not dry the stain completely or it may set.
• The longer a stain is allowed to remain on a fabric, the more
difficult it is to remove.
• Use a solution of lukewarm water and mild detergent.
• Gently apply in a circular motion, then rinse with warm water and dry with a soft cloth.